Material: 100% polyester.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 class 2.
- RIS-3279-TOM (orange only).
- Contrast knitted navy collar and cuffs.
- Three self colour button placket.
- Two reflective bands around the body and one over each shoulder.
- Twin needle stitching.
- Weight: 210 gsm
Custom Printed Hi Visibility Polos for Workers
There are polo shirts, and then there are custom embroidered hi vis polos. What is the difference? The standard polo shirt is typically made of cotton or a combination of cotton and polyester. They are solid colour, with a collar and typically three buttons near the neck. But custom hi vis polos usually come in one or two safety colours, such as yellow or orange. They include reflective bands that can be seen by vehicle lights. Unlike standard polo shirts, these shirts are used for safety as part of workwear. For example, they are perfect for construction workers who work outside.